BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the fab4taxitours.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or making a purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Fab4taxitours.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brit Music Tours Ltd and offers a variety of tours, tickets and services through its website (fab4taxitours.com) and through designated partner websites. Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we recommend you to read them carefully.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through fab4taxitours.com or any other Brit Music Tours affiliated website are subject to these Terms and Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
Accident or Loss
- We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
- We as a company do not own or manage the taxis used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
Amendments and Cancellations
- Overnight tours (including hotel bookings) or attraction tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- No cancellations are possible for National Trust Beatles Childhood Homes tickets once purchased.
- Our Ultimate Beatles Experience tour has a 72-hour cancellation policy. For all other tours we operate a 24 hour cancellation policy (72 hours for custom tours, see below) prior tour departure date/time.
- Amendments or rescheduling can only be made at least 24 hours before (72 hours on custom tours) a booked tour date (i.e. you must provide at least one day’s notice) and then only at the discretion of Fab 4 Taxi Tours. Rescheduling is NOT possible on the day of a tour.
- For reschedule requests outside of the day period prior to a booked tour date, customers are advised to email requests (with their preferred alternative date) in good time before the deadline to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please note, that the cut off deadline for requests on any given day is close of business at 5pm).
- Should a customer fail to provide a correct contact email address when making a booking direct online via the website, Fab 4 Taxi Tours cannot then be held liable for confirmation details not being received by the customer. In this instance, customers are required to take the most immediate and reasonable course of action to clarify (as far in advance of their tour departure date and time) the details of any booking made. Fab 4 Taxi Tours recommends that customers BOTH telephone (+44 (0) 151 601 2111) AND email email@example.com providing as much information about their booking as possible.
- If a passenger is unable to make it to a tour for any reason (e.g. train or traffic delays, illness, waiting by mistake in a different place to the actual meeting point) then no liability can be accepted by Fab 4 Taxi Tours and no refund or rescheduling of that tour can be made.
- Mobile communication between our office and guides is not always possible, (e.g. the guide is leading a tour, bad signal etc.) – therefore, Fab 4 Taxi Tours cannot accept liability for being unable to relay messages to guides on behalf of customers experiencing difficulties or running late for tours, as these situations are beyond our control.
- Guides are unable to make and receive calls once a tour has started.
- Customers are strongly advised to allow sufficient time for travel to their tour meeting point well in advance of the departure time and to build in time for potential transport delays.
- Guides reserve the right to change and adapt their itineraries according to variable conditions and/ or road restrictions on the day of a tour.
- Please note that the time for which a tour is scheduled is its departure time – guests are therefore advised to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time for any tour.
- Customer bookings cannot be rescheduled or refunded because of bad weather. Tours go ahead come rain or shine, so we ask guests to dress for all seasons.
- Under 18 (i.e. 17 years and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours or experiences.
- For health and safety reasons, Fab 4 Taxi Tours does not provide baby or child car safety seats on any tours.
- For children under 3 years old, if a parent/ guardian wishes to ensure that their child has a suitable baby/ child car seat, they must provide their own and must ensure that both the child and the seat are safely secured.
- If the parent decides that their whole party will not participate in the tour because they did not bring a safety seat, then no refund will be applicable.
- Please see the UK government website for UK law regarding vehicles and children over and under the age of 3 years.
- Children aged 3 or older must use the adult seat belts provided, if child car seats are either not fitted or are unsuitable.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY REQUIREMENT: If a parent or guardian chooses to sit with a child under 3 years old on their lap throughout a vehicle tour, the parent or guardian must only secure the vehicle’s seat belt around the adult, NOT around both the adult and the child.
- Laws & regulations change over time and we cannot be held responsible for changes or latest updates to laws and regulations regarding children travelling in taxis.
- Custom tour arrangements are tours not booked direct on our website but via our admin team. Tours are tailored specifically to suit the customer and may incur an additional admin fee.
- An admin fee of minimum GBP50.00 may be added to custom bookings dependent on complexity of tour arrangement.
- We operate a 72 hour cancellation / rescheduling policy for custom tours.
- Amendments can only be made up to 72 hours prior tour commencement.
- Payments for some custom tour bookings may be done via invoice (in cases determined by our booking team). Payment terms are strictly 14 days after invoice date. We reserve the right to cancel any tour should payment not be received on-time.
- Please see full booking terms & conditions for additional terms of tours.
Cruise Shore Excursions
- These additional terms for cruise shore excursions are only valid on direct bookings when adding “Liverpool Cruise Terminal” as pick-up location during your booking process.
- An additional charge of GBP30.00 will be added to your booking rate when selecting the above pick up location. This ensures you receive the below added benefits:
- 1) You are entitled to a full refund (excluding non-refundable costs for e.g. attraction tickets etc. or any credit card fees) should ship skip port
- 2) Back To Ship On-Time Guarantee: The professional driver guides at Fab 4 Taxi Tours (Brit Music Tours Ltd) all understand the importance of scheduling a tour that lets our guests fit in as much sightseeing as possible, but never with the fear of failing to return to the cruise ship on-time. We guarantee your timely return to your ship (please note: following operator’s instructions may be required for excursions requiring transportation back to the cruise ship terminal), however, in the extremely rare and unlikely event of being delayed (e.g. by road closures or accidents etc.), this guarantee will arrange for and cover the costs of overnight accommodation and/or transportation to your next feasible port-of-call up to $500.00 (USD) per person (for up to 5 people). Failure to follow your guide’s instructions regarding meeting times and locations for return transportation will void this guarantee. Failure to follow guide instructions to leave e.g. an attraction early due to known delays on e.g. roads, will void this guarantee.
- Please see full booking terms & conditions for any additional terms of tours.
Group Bookings & Tours
- Group tours, in addition to custom tour arrangements, are tours which include at least 3 cabs and/or 12 guests or more.
- Group tours are not booked direct on our website but via our admin team. Tours are tailored specifically to suit the customer and may incur an additional admin fee.
- An minimum admin fee of GBP50.00 may be added to group tours and any amendments made (dependent on complexity of tour arrangements).
- Group tours are subject to a cancellation / rescheduling period of up to 14 days prior tour commencement.
- Minor amendments can be made up to 72 hours before the tour date.
- Payments for custom & group bookings may be done via invoice in special cases determined by our booking team. Payment terms are strictly 14 days after invoice date. We reserve the right to cancel any tour should payment not be received on-time.
- Please see full booking terms & conditions for additional terms of tours.
- While Fab 4 Taxi Tours (Brit Music Tours Ltd) makes every effort to provide on-time service, Brit Music Tours Ltd is not liable for acts of God, fire, weather, acts of governments or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, terrorist acts, strikes, thefts, pilferage, epidemics e.g. COVID-19, quarantines, dangers incident to sea, land and air travel, road conditions, mechanical problems, or other similar incidents beyond its control.
- Brit Movie Tours Ltd is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such acts.
- No servant or agent of ours can vary our conditions and any such purported variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our Directors.
- All matters concerning your booking shall be subject to English Law.
- Whilst we proof read our website and any promotional literature you receive several times prior to publishing, we cannot be held liable for typographical errors regarding pricing, dates or descriptions of tours.
- All errors and omissions will be remedied as soon as noted.
- All Fab 4 gift vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or used for the purchase of gift vouchers.
- Fab 4 gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Fab 4 gift vouchers can only be extended at the discretion of Fab 4 Taxi Tours for a maximum period of 3 months, incurring a set rate administrative charge per person per voucher.
- Fab 4 gift vouchers may only be exchanged for our regular tours (not custom or group tours).
- Paper-format Fab 4 gift vouchers (issued prior to December 2019) are fully valid up until 31 December 2022 only. Beyond this date, paper-format vouchers issued pre December 2019 can be used as part payment for tours in 2023. Paper-format vouchers pre December 2019 will be fully void from 01 May 2023 onwards.
- We recommend purchasing a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure.
- Any items left in a vehicle used by Fab 4 Taxi Tours are left at the owners risk.
- Fab 4 Taxi Tours will take no responsibility for loss or damage to these items.
Pets or animals
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited on any vehicle or walking tours, (except for guide dogs and hearing dogs) without the express permission of Fab 4 Taxi Tours.
Photography and Filming
- From time to time we (or our drivers) may take photographs of you during your tour. A professional photographer or video professional may also join a tour to take photographs and video footage. Any such material remains the property of Fab 4 Taxi Tours and can be used for promotional purposes in perpetuity. By agreeing to take part in a tour, you are agreeing to the potential of being in the footage which can be used for our website, social media or general marketing.
- Drone filming or the use of drones by customers is not permitted on any tour.
Pricing – Inclusions & Exclusions
- Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed.
- What is included is stated specifically on each tour page.
- Where tours are purchased excluding required entry fees (e.g. National Trust Beatles Childhood Homes) it is the sole responsibility of the customer to have a valid ticket for the time of your tour / entry.
- Tours to Casbah Coffee Club do not include the mandatory entrance fee for the tour of the Casbah. It is the responsibility of the customer to purchase the tour on arrival (in cash; GBP20.00 at time of writing).
- Prices do not include (unless stated otherwise) gratuities to the guide, entrance fees, food and beverages.
- Optional gratuities are at your discretion.
Refund and compensation policy
- In the event that a venue is not visited during a vehicle tour due to unforeseen circumstances, an amount equal to the value of the admission will be refunded.
- Most tours can be rescheduled up until 24 hours prior to tour commencement (exceptions: ticket elements to attractions (e.g. National Trust Beatles Childhood Homes are non refundable), Ultimate Beatles Experience tours (72 hours) custom tours (72 hours) or group tours (14 days)).
- Most tours may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to tour commencement (exceptions: ticket elements to attractions (e.g. National Trust Beatles Childhood Homes are non refundable), Ultimate Beatles Experience tours (72 hours) custom tours (72 hours) or group tours (14 days)).
- On Beatles Childhood Homes tours where the customer has purchased tickets for National Trust Childhood Homes themselves, the cancellation policy of 24 hours applies.
- Reservations are required. Please book as soon as possible.
Smoking, Food & Drink On Board Vehicles
- Smoking is not permitted on board any vehicle tour, but all vehicle tours make frequent stops.
- In the interest of safety we ask that no food or hot drinks are carried on board any tour vehicle.
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden in any of our tour vehicles.
- We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive, or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
- We also reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited, itinerary, transport or hotel owing to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavour will be made to advise passengers in advance of any alterations that are deemed necessary.
- In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- Please note: Not all Hackney Carriage cabs are “traditional” or “black” – some are more modern but confer with the term “Black Cab” or “Hackney Carriage”.
- Fab 4 Taxi Tours (part of Brit Music Tours Ltd) operates under the Tour Operators’ Margin Scheme.
- Brit Music Tours Ltd is a Private Limited Company Registered in England and Wales with Company Number 12359451.
- We can be contacted at our offices in the UK at the following address: Brit Music Tours Ltd, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom. Visitors by appointment only.
- Our web address for any further information and a copy of these terms: www.fab4taxitours.com (www.britmusictours.com)