BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the fab4taxitours.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or making a purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Fab4taxitours.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brit Music Tours Ltd and offers a variety of tours, tickets and services through its website (fab4taxitours.com) and through designated partner websites. Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we recommend you to read them carefully.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through fab4taxitours.com or any other Brit Music Tours affiliated website are subject to these Terms and Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
- Accident or Loss
- Amendments and Cancellations
- Force Majeure
- General Conditions
- Gift Vouchers
- Pets or animals
- Pricing – Inclusions & Exclusions
- Refund and compensation policy
- Smoking, Food & Drink On Board Vehicles
- Tour information
Accident or Loss
- We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
- We as a company do not own or manage the taxis used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
Amendments and Cancellations
- Overnight tours (including hotel bookings) or attraction tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- No cancellations are possible once a reservation is made.
- Amendments or rescheduling can only be made prior to the day before a booked tour date (i.e. you must provide at least one day’s notice) and then only at the discretion of Fab 4 Taxi Tours. Rescheduling is NOT possible during the day before a booked tour date.
- For reschedule requests outside of the day period prior to a booked tour date, customers are advised to email requests (with their preferred alternative date) in good time before the deadline to: [email protected] (please note, that the cut off deadline for requests on any given day is close of business at 5pm).
- Should a customer fail to provide a correct contact email address when making a booking direct online via the website, Fab 4 Taxi Tours cannot then be held liable for confirmation details not being received by the customer. In this instance, customers are required to take the most immediate and reasonable course of action to clarify (as far in advance of their tour departure date and time) the details of any booking made. Fab 4 Taxi Tours recommends that customers BOTH telephone (+44 (0) 151 601 2111) AND email [email protected] providing as much information about their booking as possible.
- If a passenger is unable to make it to a tour for any reason (e.g. train or traffic delays, illness, waiting by mistake in a different place to the actual meeting point) then no liability can be accepted by Fab 4 Taxi Tours and no refund or rescheduling of that tour can be made.
- Mobile communication between our office and guides is not always possible, (e.g. the guide is leading a tour, bad signal etc.) – therefore, Fab 4 Taxi Tours cannot accept liability for being unable to relay messages to guides on behalf of customers experiencing difficulties or running late for tours, as these situations are beyond our control.
- Guides are unable to make and receive calls once a tour has started.
- Customers are strongly advised to allow sufficient time for travel to their tour meeting point well in advance of the departure time and to build in time for potential transport delays.
- Guides reserve the right to change and adapt their itineraries according to variable conditions and/ or road restrictions on the day of a tour.
- Please note that the time for which a tour is scheduled is its departure time – guests are therefore advised to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time for any tour.
- Customer bookings cannot be rescheduled or refunded because of bad weather. Tours go ahead come rain or shine, so we ask guests to dress for all seasons.
- Under 18 (i.e. 17 years and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours or experiences.
- For health and safety reasons, Fab 4 Taxi Tours does not provide baby or child car safety seats on any tours.
- For children under 3 years old, if a parent/ guardian wishes to ensure that their child has a suitable baby/ child car seat, they must provide their own and must ensure that both the child and the seat are safely secured.
- If the parent decides that their whole party will not participate in the tour because they did not bring a safety seat, then no refund will be applicable.
- Please see the following link for the UK law regarding vehicles and children over and under the age of 3 years: https://www.gov.uk/child-car-seats-the-rules/when-a-child-can-travel-without-a-car-seat
- Children aged 3 or older must use the adult seat belts provided, if child car seats are either not fitted or are unsuitable.
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY REQUIREMENT: If a parent or guardian chooses to sit with a child under 3 years old on their lap throughout a vehicle tour, the parent or guardian must only secure the vehicle’s seat belt around the adult, NOT around both the adult and the child.
- While Fab 4 Taxi Tours makes every effort to provide on-time service, Brit Movie Tours is not liable for acts of God, fire, weather, acts of governments or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, terrorist acts, strikes, thefts, pilferage, epidemics e.g. COVID-19 (Corona Virus), quarantines, dangers incident to sea, land and air travel, road conditions, mechanical problems, or other similar incidents beyond its control.
- Brit Movie Tours is not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such acts.
- No servant or agent of ours can vary our conditions and any such purported variation shall be of no effect unless it has been signed by one of our Directors.
- All matters concerning your booking shall be subject to English Law.
- Whilst we proof read our website and any promotional literature you receive several times prior to publishing, we cannot be held liable for typographical errors regarding pricing, dates or descriptions of tours.
- All errors and omissions will be remedied as soon as noted.
- All Fab 4 gift vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or used for the purchase of gift vouchers.
- Fab 4 gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Fab 4 gift vouchers can only be extended at the discretion of Fab 4 Taxi Tours for a maximum period of 3 months, incurring a set rate administrative charge per person per voucher.
- We recommend purchasing a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure.
- Any items left in a vehicle used by Fab 4 Taxi Tours are left at the owners risk.
- Fab 4 Taxi Tours will take no responsibility for loss or damage to these items.
Pets or animals
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited on any vehicle or walking tours, (except for guide dogs and hearing dogs) without the express permission of Fab 4 Taxi Tours.
Photography and Filming
- From time to time we (or our drivers) may take photographs of you during your tour. A professional photographer or video professional may also join a tour to take photographs and video footage. Any such material remains the property of Fab 4 Taxi Tours and can be used for promotional purposes in perpetuity. By agreeing to take part in a tour, you are agreeing to the potential of being in the footage which can be used for our website, social media or general marketing.
- Drone filming or the use of drones by customers is not permitted on any tour.
Pricing – Inclusions & Exclusions
- Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed.
- What is included is stated specifically on each page.
- Prices do not Include (unless stated otherwise) – gratuities to the guide, food and beverages.
- Gratuities are at your discretion.
Refund and compensation policy
- In the event that a venue is not visited during a vehicle tour due to unforeseen circumstances, an amount equal to the value of the admission will be refunded.
- All day tours can be rescheduled up until 24 hours prior to tour commencement.
- Day tours may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to tour commencement.
- Reservations are required. Please book as soon as possible.
Smoking, Food & Drink On Board Vehicles
- Smoking is not permitted on board any vehicle tour, but all vehicle tours make frequent stops.
- In the interest of safety we ask that no food or hot drinks are carried on board any tour vehicle.
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden in any of our tour vehicles.
- We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive, or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
- We also reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited, itinerary, transport or hotel owing to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavour will be made to advise passengers in advance of any alterations that are deemed necessary.
- In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- Fab 4 Taxi Tours (part of Brit Music Tours Ltd) operates under the Tour Operators’ Margin Scheme.
(a) Brit Music Tours Ltd is a Private Limited Company Registered in England and Wales with Company Number 12359451.
(b) We can be contacted at our offices in the UK at the following address: Brit Music Tours Ltd, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom. Visitors by appointment only.
(c) Our web address for any further information and a copy of these terms: www.fab4taxitours.com (www.britmusictours.com)