CLASSIC BEATLES TOUR
CLASSIC BEATLES TOUR
Return to the Swinging Sixties on our 3-hour signature Beatles Classic tour of Liverpool & surrounding suburbs – the original and most popular of our Beatles tours!
What better way to learn about our fab lads from Liverpool than by hopping into your own private taxi tour, driven by a local expert driver guide?!
- See the childhood homes of your four favourite lads
- Experience Penny Lane (incl. the famous sign & Barber Shop, St. Barnabus Church and more…)
- Strawberry Field (incl. a 20 minute stop for refreshments and photos)
- Woolton village (where John met Paul) and Eleanor Rigby’s grave
- Want to see our own version of Abbey Road? Ask your guide…
There are so many highlights during this Fab 4 tour that you will be able to cherish forever!
Want to add even more? You can combine this tour with our Beatles Early Years Tour to create an extended experience!
WANT TO ADD THE BEATLES' CITY HIGHLIGHTS TO YOUR TOUR?
Combine your Classic Beatles with our Beatles Early Years Tour (90 minutes) and include city centre highlights:
- John Lennon’s Birthplace
- LIPA & Georgian Quarter
- A Case History sculpture
- Brian Epstein’s story
- Beatles Statues, Historic Waterfront
Book both tours as a combo and receive 20% off the retail rate of the Beatles Yearly Years Tour. Follow the easy steps during the tour booking checkout (creating a 4.5 hour tour).
ARRIVING ON A CRUISE?
If you are visiting Liverpool by cruise ship, please add “Liverpool Cruise Terminal” as your pick up location to include these added benefits:
We add £30 per cab for pick ups within Liverpool Cruise Terminal. See our full terms & conditions for details.
PURCHASE THIS TOUR AS A GIFT
Did you know that you can now purchase this tour as a gift voucher to give to friends and family? It’s ideal for birthdays, anniversaries, wedding presents, Valentines Day and Christmas.
Don’t forget that this tour can be booked for up to 5 guests per taxi!
Gift vouchers are available for all our tour packages and are valid for 12 months.
Choose your perfect tour pickup location
Don’t worry, a city centre pick up is included in your tour cost. If you are based further afield, we have created a simple price list below which will be added to your tour rate at booking. A rates below are based on one-way travel:
L1, L2, L3 postcodes (e.g. city centre hotels): included in your tour
L4 – L36 postcodes: £18.00
Liverpool John Lennon Airport: £30.00
Ormskirk (L37) & Formby (L39): £40.00
Southport & Chester: £55.00
Manchester (incl. Manchester Airport): £100.00
RELATED LIVERPOOL BEATLES TOURS
BEATLES EARLY YEARS TOUR OF LIVERPOOLLENGTH: 1.5 HOURS │ UP TO 5 GUESTS
- Explore the early years of The Beatles, their rise to stardom & hear about significant people who formed their lives. Focus lies on Liverpool's Georgian & Knowledge Quarter in the city centre. Why not combine this with your Classic tour?
BEATLES CHILDHOOD HOMES TOUR OF LIVERPOOLLENGTH: 5 HOURS │ UP TO 4 GUESTS
- We´ve teamed up with the National Trust to give you access to Mendips and Forthlin Road as well as a tour of Beatles childhood homes! Who were the Fab4, how did they meet and what made them one of the most famous bands in the world?
DELUXE BEATLES EXPERIENCE INCL. CASBAH COFFEE CLUBLENGTH: 6 HOURS │ UP TO 5 GUESTS
- Explore a more in-depth Beatles experience taking in our classic tour incl. Penny Lane, childhood homes (exterior), more time at Strawberry Field and a very special visit to Casbah Coffee Club! Join us on a personal journey of our Fab4!