LIVERPOOL SIGHTSEEING TOUR
DISCOVER THE CULTURAL CAPITAL OF LIVERPOOL
Experience Liverpool city sights in your private taxi cab during this leisurely guided sightseeing tour!
- City centre highlights such as the stunning architecture of Castle Street or Museum Quarter
- St. Georges Hall (exterior)
- Historic Waterfront & The Three Graces
- Liverpool FC and Anfield football stadium (exterior)
- Liverpool Cathedrals (incl. interior of Liverpool Anglican Cathedral)
Explore Liverpool in style with your private, passionate driver guide who will take you on a fascinating journey into the 800 year history of the city!
Enjoy a tour filled with fun stories to cherish forever.
ARRIVING ON A CRUISE?
If you are visiting Liverpool by cruise ship, please add “Liverpool Cruise Terminal” as your pick up location to include these added benefits:
PURCHASE THIS TOUR AS A GIFT
Did you know that you can now purchase this tour as a gift voucher to give to friends and family? It’s ideal for birthdays, anniversaries, wedding presents, Valentines Day and Christmas.
Don’t forget that this city of Liverpool sightseeing tour can be booked for up to 6 guests per taxi!
Gift vouchers are available for all our tour packages and are valid for 12 months.
Choose your perfect tour pickup
Don’t worry, a city centre pick up is included in your tour cost. If you are based further afield, we have created a simple price list below which will be added to your tour rate at booking. A rates below are based on one-way travel:
L1, L2, L3 postcodes (e.g. city centre hotels): included in your tour
L4 – L36 postcodes: £17.50
Liverpool John Lennon Airport: £30.00
Ormskirk (L37) & Formby (L39): £40.00
Southport & Chester: £55.00
Manchester (incl. Manchester Airport): £100.00
Please note: Where applicable, admission fees are not included during this tour.
RELATED TOURS OF LIVERPOOL
CLASSIC BEATLES TOUR LENGTH: 3+ HOURS
BY PRIVATE CAB
- Discover some of the best stories & insights of the Fab 4 on this privately-led 3-hour Beatles tour of Liverpool – the original and most popular of our Liverpool Beatles tours. Want to delve deeper? Take a look at the Classic Beatles PLUS tour.
BEATLES CHILDHOOD HOMES TOUR OF LIVERPOOLLENGTH: 5 HOURS
- Who were the Fab 4 as ordinary boys from Liverpool and how did they become one of the most famous bands in the world? Jump into one of our Fab 4 taxis for your private tour experience with one of our fab & enthusiastic tour guides!
ULTIMATE BEATLES INCL. BEATLES STORY AND CAVERNLENGTH: 8 HOURS │ UP TO 6 GUESTS
- Combine our Classic with the Early Years tours and add in some extra Beatles magic! Your tour includes a walk along Mathew Street, a visit to the famous Cavern Club filled with live music as well as entry to the Beatles Story on the Historic Waterfront!