BEATLES EARLY YEARS TOUR OF LIVERPOOL
A 90-MINUTE DELVE INTO THE BEATLES' LIVES & THEIR CITY OF LIVERPOOL
Explore the early years of The Beatles and discover how some significant people formed the lives of the Fab 4 before and during their time becoming famous. This tour offers a fantastic introduction to both the Beatles and their home city of Liverpool.
- Visit 64 Mount Pleasant, the place where John & Cynthia got married
- See John’s birthplace on Oxford Street
- Liverpool’s Georgian Quarter
- Drive past the famous Philharmonic Dining Rooms on Hope Street
- Views of Liverpool’s Cathedrals
- Learn about Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, known as LIPA
- Experience A Case History up-close
- See the Ye Cracke pub
Looking for more such as Strawberry Field or Penny Lane? Check out our Classic Beatles Tour. You can even mix both tours to create your own bespoke package!
PLEASE NOTE: This tour concentrates on the city centre Beatles highlights only and does not visit childhood homes, Penny Lane or Strawberry Field.
ARRIVING ON A CRUISE?
If you are visiting Liverpool by cruise ship, please add “Liverpool Cruise Terminal” as your pick up location to include these added benefits:
PURCHASE THIS TOUR AS A GIFT
Did you know that you can now purchase this tour as a gift voucher to give to friends and family? It’s ideal for birthdays, anniversaries, wedding presents, Valentines Day and Christmas.
Don’t forget that this tour can be booked for up to 6 guests per taxi!
Gift vouchers are available for all our tour packages and are valid for 12 months.
RELATED TOURS OF LIVERPOOL
CLASSIC BEATLES TOUR LENGTH: 3+ HOURS
BY PRIVATE CAB
- Discover some of the best stories & insights of the Fab 4 on this privately-led 3-hour Beatles tour of Liverpool – the original and most popular of our Liverpool Beatles tours. Want to delve deeper? Add our Beatles Early Years Tour in!
BEATLES CHILDHOOD HOMES TOUR OF LIVERPOOLLENGTH: 5 HOURS │ UP TO 4 GUESTS
- We´ve teamed up with the National Trust to give you access to Mendips and Forthlin Road as well as an amazing tour of the Beatles childhood homes! Who were the Fab 4 as children, how did they meet and become this famous band we all love?
THE DELUXE BEATLES EXPERIENCELENGTH: 8 HOURS │ UP TO 6 GUESTS
- This full day tour combines our classic & city centre highlights and adds entry to the exhibition at Strawberry Field plus a very special visit to Casbah Coffee Club! Let us take you on a unique, personal journey of the Fab4, their lives & stories.