BEATLES CHILDHOOD HOMES TOUR EXPERIENCE
©National Trust Images/Annapurna Mellor
DISCOVER THE CHILDHOOD HOMES OF THE BEATLES
We’ve teamed up with the history experts at The National Trust to bring you a tour experience of the lifetime!
Explore the interiors of both Mendips, John Lennon’s childhood home, and Forthlin Road, Paul McCartney’s childhood home.
Walk in the footsteps of legends and explore how John and Paul grew up here, practiced their music and wrote some of the first songs made famous by the Beatles.
The National Trust childhood homes tour is the only one which takes you inside these unique and atmospheric buildings and we are inviting you to experience this up-close on our special tour!
Step back in time and enter the worlds of John, Paul, George and Ringo!
- Mendips official National Trust tour
- Forthlin Road official National Trust tour
- Select your pick up / drop off locations
- Transfers between childhood homes
- Exterior visits to childhood homes of George Harrison & Ringo Starr
- Expert Beatles tour guide(s)
GET EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO GEORGE HARRISON'S FORMER HOME*
We have partnered with the owners of 25 Upton Green, George Harrison’s former childhood home, and we have been given exclusive access on Wednesdays in-line with our Childhood Homes tour! You are invited!*
- The place the Harrison’s lived from 1950-1962
- Spend time in each room and soak in the atmosphere
- Strum the guitar and feel the vibes
- Take pictures and enjoy the space
- Exclusive access to the property during our tour
Book both tours as a combo and receive 20% off the retail rate of the Fab 60 Minutes Tour. Follow the easy steps during the tour booking checkout.
*Access to Upton Green is only available on Wednesdays’ regular departure tour. All access is subject to availability and at owner’s discretion.
*If you book excluding National Trust tickets it is your responsibility to have a valid ticket for the National Trust element of this tour.
Images produced by The National Trust are ©National Trust Images/Annapurna Mellor
ALREADY PURCHASED YOUR NATIONAL TRUST TICKETS?
If you have already purchased your National Trust Beatles Childhood Homes tickets, then you’re in luck as you can book our tour without tickets included.
Simply book below using our booking calendar for tours where you already have National Trust tickets to suit your time – and just like that, you have secured your private tour taking you to the National Trust Childhood Homes as well as benefitting from the below:
Choose your perfect tour pickup
Don’t worry, a city centre pick up is included in your tour cost. If you are based further afield, we have created a simple price list below which will be added to your tour rate at booking. A rates below are based on one-way travel:
L1, L2, L3 postcodes (e.g. city centre hotels): included in your tour
L4 – L36 postcodes: £17.50
Liverpool John Lennon Airport: £30.00
Ormskirk (L37) & Formby (L39): £40.00
Southport & Chester: £55.00
Manchester (incl. Manchester Airport): £100.00
ARRIVING ON A CRUISE?
If you are visiting Liverpool by cruise ship, please add “Liverpool Cruise Terminal” as your pick up location to include these added benefits:
We add £30 per cab for pick ups within Liverpool Cruise Terminal. See our full terms & conditions for details.
We do not enter or guarantee entry to George Harrison or Ringo Starr’s childhood homes on this tour.
The National Trust visit forms part of their public tour of the homes with up to 15 guests participating.
If booking our tour excluding National Trust tickets, it is the responsibility of the customer to have a valid ticket for the National Trust element (at the correct time) of this tour.
LOOKING FOR FURTHER DATES?
Our Childhood Homes tours (with tickets included) are in extremely high demand. This means that there is limited availability across the year.
To register your interest for dates outside our regular departure tour dates, please contact us using the form below.
RELATED LIVERPOOL BEATLES TOURS
BEATLES EARLY YEARS TOUR OF LIVERPOOLLENGTH: 1.5 HOURS │ UP TO 5 GUESTS
- Explore the early years of The Beatles, their rise to stardom and hear about some significant people who formed their lives. Focus lies on Liverpool's Georgian Quarter & Knowledge Quarter in the city centre. You can combine this with our Classic tour.
CLASSIC BEATLES TOUR LENGTH: 3 HOURS
BY PRIVATE CAB
- Discover some of the best stories & insights of the Fab 4 on this privately-led 3-hour Beatles tour of Liverpool – the original and most popular of our Liverpool Beatles tours. Want to delve deeper? Take a look at the Classic Beatles PLUS tour.
ULTIMATE BEATLES INCL. BEATLES STORY AND CAVERNLENGTH: 8 HOURS │ UP TO 5 GUESTS
- Combine our Classic with the Early Years tours and add in some extra Beatles magic! Your tour includes a walk along Mathew Street, a visit to the famous Cavern Club filled with live music as well as entry to the Beatles Story on the Historic Waterfront!